Sage's Arecognie Toenail

Friday, November 04, 2005

Elementary school

School is a lot of fun. My favorite thing is to play outside on the playground. I try to do the monkey bars, but I can't. And I play Star Wars with my friends Jason, Jackson, Nicholas, and Tim and myself of course. I am Luke Skywalker. I have a robotic hand, but not really, just for pretend. When I run my hand makes this sound like "Ch-ka, Ch-ka." I have a blue light saber. When I run with it opened it makes a sound like, "Vroooo-ch-ka, Vroooo-ch-ka" like a pattern over and over again. I defeat Darth Vader. He is my father. I battle against Jango Fett which is played by Jason. Jabba the Hutt is Nicholas. Darth Vader is played by Jackson. Anakin was played by Timothy. To my surprise I saw Anakin on the dark side return to the light side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home