Sage's Arecognie Toenail

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Halloween Boos and Scares

I love Halloween because it is very fun. I am going to be Yoda because I like Star Wars. I love trick or treating because it is very funaful and candyful. My favorite candy is all of the candies. I like carving pumpkins. We have a big, fat pumpkin and I am going to carve it as a zig zagging Cyclops mouth. I like vampires and ghosts and one day I want to take a tour of the haunted house at Crump Farm. I won't get scared if I see a ghost. If I saw a ghost I would say, "Shoo, boo, scat!"

All of my neighborhood has a party before Halloween and we get to have a little cup of candy. We set up a big tent and I like to ride my scooter on the cul-de-sac. We set up a big food table with sweets, bread, corn and everything. The biggest kids put on music and my most favorite one is The Chicken Dance. Bak! Bak! I am 5. When I am six I will be a vampire with scary teeth. When I am seven I will be Obi Wan.